What is Prednisolone?
- Prednisolone Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Inflammation Related To Allergies, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Respiratory Diseases, Blood Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Cancer and other conditions.
- Prednisolone Tablet contains Prednisolone as an active ingredient.
- Prednisolone Tablet works by increasing the corticosteroids level.
- Detailed information related to Prednisolone Tablet’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Prednisolone Tablet Uses:
Prednisolone Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Inflammation Related To Allergies
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Respiratory Diseases
- Blood Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
Prednisolone Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Prednisolone Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Increasing the corticosteroids level
Prednisolone Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients:
Prednisolone Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Prednisolone (5Mg)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Prednisolone Tablet – Side-effects:
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Prednisolone Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Ulcers In Foodpipe
Prednisolone Tablet – Precautions & How to Use:
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Do not drive and operate heavy machinery
- Mental disorders or depression