Thank you for your questions.
The following answers regarding your current queries are just general descriptions due to the limited information provided by you.
For your information, in general, bleeding gums might have multifactorial causes, such as:
- using a toothbrush that is too hard or stiff
- toothbrush that no longer cleans effectively
- using dental floss roughly
- taking certain medicines, such as blood thinners
- gingivitis, or early-stage gum disease
In order for us to provide you with an accurate choice of treatment and management, we need additional details to explore further into your current complaints. Therefore, we greatly suggest that you refer this to your nearest medical doctor for full examination. You may speak with our doctors online. We assure you that our conversations are kept in confidentiality unless additional consultation needed with other medical parties. Thank you